15 McMaster researchers awarded SSHRC Insight Development Grants
August 18, 2020
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) is investing more than $800,000 to support the work of 15 McMaster researchers.
The researchers are funded through SSHRC’s Insight Development Grants, which are designed to support research in its initial stages, or the work of those who wish to explore new research questions, methods or approaches.
Faculty of Humanities recipients
- Ariella Binik, Philosophy
- Alexander Klein, Philosophy
Faculty of Health Sciences recipients
- Sheila Boamah, Nursing
- Jennifer Khoury, Psychiatry & Behavioural Neurosciences
- Soyeon Kim, Psychiatry & Behavioural Neurosciences
DeGroote School of Business recipients
- Yang Pan, Marketing
- Sean O’Brady, Human Resources & Management
- Shashank Vaid, Marketing
- Kevin Veenstra, Accounting & Financial Management Services
Faculty of Social Sciences recipients
- Lisa Kaida, Sociology
- Zachary Mahone, Economics
- Arthur Sweetman, Economics
- Tara La Rose, Social Work
- Casey Scheibling, Sociology
- Nicole Dalmer, Health, Aging & Society
A full list of the awards can be found on SSHRC’s website.